Target Audience includes WBA members, Airline Transportation & Manufacturers, Satellites and Air-to-ground Operators, In-Flight connectivity hardware/software providers, Touristic Industry service providers, IoT Players exploring in-flight data analytics, Wi-Fi advocates, industry analysts, Wi-Fi operators, Cellular Operators, networking equipment providers.
Identify In-Home Broadband Carriers requirements towards the improvement of the in-home Wi-Fi customer experience to better delivery a wide range of Smart home capabilities and services
Provide market assessment of the current In-Home Wi-Fi issues and gaps and analyse the market landscape with recommendation for future work on the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Delivery of prioritized In-home Wi-Fi carrier requirements
- Roadmap of standardization efforts across industry bodies
- Symbiotic assessment on residential gateway provider, device provider and chipset vendors collaboration opportunities
- Identification and actuation plan on current issues / gaps
- Value-add performance testing on areas that can transversally help the industry