- Evaluation of motion sensing capabilities being examined within different environments, under distinct scenarios, to fast-track deployments
- Develop a methodology and understanding of how to test and deploy a Wi-Fi Sensing operating within a home environment, making use of 2.4 GHz to 6 GHz bands.
The deliverables will include:
- KPI Definition
– Define description of use case and associated KPI’s- Define operating parameters
- Test Plan Definition
– The focus will be concentrated on the simplest use-cases
– Define different scenarios (device placement, interferers, network loading, etc)
- Test Plan Execution
– Execute test plan and validate KPI impact associated with different scenarios
WBA Members, Wi-Fi operators, Cellular Operators, Cable Operators, networking equipment providers, chipset vendors, OEMs, or ODMs wishing to deploy their own Wi-Fi Sensing capable networks or optimize their products for the best performance.