The WBA’s first major event of 2018, the Wireless Global Congress in Orlando, is just days away, and we at the WBA couldn’t be more excited for what promises to be one of the most significant wireless events of the year.
Unlike other similar conferences, WGC Orlando brings together the leading players from virtually every corner of the wireless ecosystem, including:
– Fixed and Mobile Carriers
– Enterprise Wireless
– City and Government officials
– Equipment and Device Vendors
– And more!
Over the course of a robust 2 day conference programme, attendees will have the unique opportunity to hear from thought-leaders, ecosystem heavyweights, and top-level executives as they participate in presentations, panel discussions, and dedicated workshops on the hottest industry topics. Join us in Orlando to join the debate on these and other questions:
– Can Wi-Fi accelerate the deployment of 5G Capabilities into networks by 2019?
– Should companies invest in Next Gen Wi-Fi or wait for 5G?
– What are the main benefits for venues in deploying Next Gen Wi-Fi (Hotspot 2.0)?
– As consumer expectations rise, what is the optimal architecture to deliver in-home Wi-Fi and smart home solutions?
– What is the ideal Wi-Fi onboarding solution for hospitality guests?
– How can airlines best leverage in-flight Wi-Fi from a monetization standpoint?
Still not convinced? Here’s what a few of the attendees at WGC New York City had to say after the event last November:
– We were enormously pleased with the show last week, and it was great to finally meet all of you in person. All of us at Mojo look forward to future collaboration with the WBA. – Mojo Networks
– Thank you to the WBA team for the organization of this very valuable event for LoRa Alliance/Semtech. We clearly see a fit between our respective technologies and we will come back to you to setup further technical/business collaboration. – LoRa Alliance
– This is a great networking event for us to collaborate and discuss business opportunities with similar companies in the industry. – SingleDigits
– First time’s a charm! We attended WBA as part of our research on the WiFi Ecosystem, and found it extremely valuable and immediately impactful on our business. – Mobolize
– The WBA Wireless Global Congress, was an excellent forum to learn and meet with clients, partners and industry executives. – Benu Networks
– The WBA events always provide a great opportunity for catching up with friends and colleagues, while keeping up to date with the latest news in our world of Wi-Fi. – BandwidthX
There’s still time to register for WGC Orlando! In our final week passes are still available as a 2-for-1 offer. Why not bring a colleague along with you and get a glimpse of the future of the industry! We’re also offering a Networking pass that will give you access to Networking and the Exhibition floor of the event for the very low price of $125.