- Frankfurt 2019 Presentations(29)
- Industry Reports(10)
- Media kit(2)
- Members articles & case studies(7)
- No download(5)
- Presentations MWC 2013(17)
- Presentations WGC LDN 2015(36)
- Presentations WGC Liverpool 2016(33)
- Presentations WGC SFO 2014(25)
- Presentations WGC SJC 2015(33)
- Previous WBA Industry Reports(1)
- San Jose 2016(21)
- Specifications & guidelines(5)
- Vision Forum – India(1)
- WBA TV(37)
- WBA Webinar with Cisco, Spirent and BSG Wireless – July 2015(4)
- WBA white papers(38)
- Webinar: Interoperability Compliance Program (ICP)(1)
- White papers(18)
- Wi-Fi 6 Resources(5)
Free, reliable Wi-Fi continues to be the #1 most desired amenity. Yet, hotel brands still continue to struggle with how to deliver a consistent, high performance experience when each of their properties has its own network hardware, software and service provider.
Central authentication allows brands to manage guest authentication and network performance from a simple web interface to deliver great guest Wi-Fi, always and everywhere. In this guide we’ll cover what central Wi-Fi authentication is and how hotel brands can leverage Wi-Fi to build loyalty.
Wondering if Hotspot 2.0 is a viable technology for your hotel Wi-Fi strategy or just another fad? In this free white paper, you’ll learn how Hotspot 2.0 technology enables simple, seamless, and secure connectivity and the impact it has on brand loyalty and the bottom line, while equipping hotels with the right network infrastructure for the future.
Claus Essmann, 30.09.2019