- Frankfurt 2019 Presentations(29)
- Industry Reports(10)
- Media kit(2)
- Members articles & case studies(8)
- No download(5)
- Presentations MWC 2013(17)
- Presentations WGC LDN 2015(36)
- Presentations WGC Liverpool 2016(33)
- Presentations WGC SFO 2014(25)
- Presentations WGC SJC 2015(33)
- Previous WBA Industry Reports(1)
- San Jose 2016(21)
- Specifications & guidelines(6)
- Virtual Congress Presentations(8)
- Vision Forum – India(1)
- WBA TV(37)
- WBA Webinar with Cisco, Spirent and BSG Wireless – July 2015(4)
- WBA white papers(38)
- Webinar: Interoperability Compliance Program (ICP)(1)
- White papers(18)
- Wi-Fi 6 Resources(5)
With the growth of Wi-Fi interoperability and Wi-Fi roaming services, more service, network and identity providers are looking to build roaming businesses for which an easy and fast method to scale up interconnections is key.
RadSec certificate-based interconnection, through the WBA Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), provides a secure, simpler and less manual method to establish peer interconnection.
This document, “PKI RadSec – End Entity Deployment Guidelines”, provides information and guidelines for organizations with Wi-Fi coverage and/or subscribers on how RadSec can help their interworking business. It also offers recommendations and guidelines on how to set up PKI RadSec.
The full paper is accessible for WBA members only. If you are a WBA Member, please access the WBA Extranet to download the paper.
The PKI RadSec – End Entity Deployment Guidelines is brought to you by WBA Roaming Evolution group.
Please contact us to find out more about the full document available to WBA members.
A Case Study by Telefónica, Quantenna, and Aerial Technologies
This document summarizes the pillars behind the technologies developed by Aerial Technologies and the result of the Precommercial pilot with Telefónica. The reader will be able to understand the sensing mechanism used by Aerial and how they leverage the existing WiFi infrastructure to perform device-free human activity classification and how this technology was used in the pilot with Telefónica.