- Frankfurt 2019 Presentations(29)
- Industry Reports(10)
- Media kit(2)
- Members articles & case studies(8)
- No download(5)
- Presentations MWC 2013(17)
- Presentations WGC LDN 2015(36)
- Presentations WGC Liverpool 2016(33)
- Presentations WGC SFO 2014(25)
- Presentations WGC SJC 2015(33)
- Previous WBA Industry Reports(1)
- San Jose 2016(21)
- Specifications & guidelines(7)
- Virtual Congress Presentations(8)
- Vision Forum – India(1)
- WBA TV(37)
- WBA Webinar with Cisco, Spirent and BSG Wireless – July 2015(4)
- WBA white papers(38)
- Webinar: Interoperability Compliance Program (ICP)(1)
- White papers(18)
- Wi-Fi 6 Resources(5)
COO of Fon, Enrique Farfan, shares his company’s successes in 2016, what they’re looking forward to in 2017, and why he believes the Wireless Global Congress is a great event.
Take a look at some of they key takeaways from our 2016 Industry Survey, with findings on Next Gen Wi-Fi, monetization strategies, coexistence and convergence, and more.
Written and compiled with the guidance of the Connected City Advisory Board (CCAB), the Connected City Blueprint serves as the first in an ongoing series of documents that will aim to aggregate and present the views, case studies, and opinions of city officials, local authorities, and more.
Speaker: Cedric Gonin – Senior Director Marketing Mobile Services, Orange
Speaker: Dan Rabinovitsj – COO, Ruckus Wireless Business Unit, Brocade
Speaker: Dave Wolter – AVP – Radio Technology and Strategy at AT&T Labs, Inc.
Speaker: Dr. Derek Peterson – Chief Technology Officer, Boingo Wireless
Speaker: Edgar Figueroa – President and CEO, Wi-Fi Alliance
Speaker: Enrique Farfan, COO, Fon