WBA suggests that up to 70% of international travellers now rely on Wi-Fi networks to stay connected while abroad.
Our latest white paper Wi-Fi Roaming examines how to leverage this opportunity to create new services and products that can result in additional roaming revenues, while delivering an outstanding user experience.
Packed with facts, stats and business cases, the white paper covers:
• Roaming set-up best practices for service providers
• Benefits from providing roaming services
• Suitable strategies to adopt
• Wi-Fi roaming business models
• Next Gen Wi-Fi ready network insights from the industry and global Operator