2019 is a pivotal year for the wireless ecosystem. Not only is it a year that is seeing unprecedented growth and innovation throughout the industry it’s also the 20th anniversary of Wi-Fi! Wi-Fi 6 trials and deployments are ramping up, better connectivity for in-home deployments are in high demand, and hotel guests and airline passengers around the world are chomping at the bit for fast, secure, high-quality Wi-Fi.
Taking place on May 22-23, the Wireless Global Congress in Atlanta will be one of the biggest Wi-Fi events of the year. With hundreds of attendees joining us from all across the world, WGC Atlanta will bring together industry leaders from members of the Wireless Broadband Alliance, industry partners and the wider ecosystem to discuss, debate, network and present on the topics that matter to your business.
- Why companies should invest in Wi-Fi 6 now
- Why 6GHz spectrum is crucial with Wi-Fi 6 devices
- Wi-Fi 6 trials addressing manufacturing industry 4.0 requirements
- The role that Wi-Fi will play in convergence as carriers roll out 5G networks
- Architecture for Wi-Fi/5G RAN Convergence and the work that WBA is doing around it
- How new Wi-Fi and other unlicensed technologies are enabling enterprises to improve productivity and get closer to customers
- In-Home Wi-Fi sensing and the future of Smart Home (IoT) evolution
- Opportunities and challenges for neutral host – how to be always best connected
- Wi-Fi roaming evolution – the 2020 monetisation story
- Building disruptive innovation capabilities
- And more!
Some of the top companies and organizations in the industry will be in attendance, including: AT&T, Boingo Wireless, BT, Cisco, Intel, Comcast, Huawei, Carnegie Technologies, Cognitive Systems, GlobalReach Technology, Semtech, Mobolize, Deutsche Telekom, BSG Wireless, Aptly Networks, Microsoft, Wi-Fi Alliance, Orange, Mettis Aerospace, Broadcom, CableLabs, C-DOT, and many more! Click here for a list of confirmed speakers.
Take a look at some of the testimonials from attendees at our 2018 WGC events in Orlando and London:
“It’s a great event that gives insight on the Wi-Fi evolution and what’s next.” – iPass
“The Wireless Global Congress is a great event to meet and network with the thought leaders driving the future of Wi-Fi connectivity.” – Eleven Software
“An excellent forum for all things Wi-Fi.” – Telserve Networks
“(The Wireless Global Congress) was insightful about Wi-Fi, the future with 5G and the challenges and values that come along with it.” – GoZone Wi-Fi
“The Wireless Global Congress brings together companies that are very diverse in nature, and that gives us a clearer picture of what’s going on in the industry.” – Fon
“This is the only event in the industry that addresses the key audience for Wi-Fi deployments in the Carrier space, and the attendees are truly top-class.” – Sandvine
Still not convinced?
Check out this highlight reel from our 2018 event in London to get a clear picture of what you can expect in Atlanta:
Join us on May 22-23 for a truly one-of-a-kind Wi-Fi event! We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!