Target Audience includes WBA members, Airline Transportation & Manufacturers, Satellites and Air-to-ground Operators, In-Flight connectivity hardware/software providers, Touristic Industry service providers, IoT Players exploring in-flight data analytics, Wi-Fi advocates, industry analysts, Wi-Fi operators, Cellular Operators, networking equipment providers.
- Examine the market challenges for In-Flight Wi-Fi
- Provide recommendations to address the market challenges using the NGH Business model
- Showcase how a high-quality in-flight connectivity experience can help the industry to reduce network operational costs and enable passengers to easily and securely connect to in-flight Wi-Fi services.
- Set the benchmark for the value proposition of in-flight connectivity and recommendation of monetization tactics for airlines
- Analyze the technical challenges and opportunities for in-flight connectivity enablement options through relevant use cases
- Develop a set of test cases under key deployment scenarios for optimal In-flight Wi-Fi Connectivity