Target Audience includes WBA members, Airline Transportation & Manufacturers, Satellites and Air-to-ground Operators, In-Flight connectivity hardware/software providers, Touristic Industry service providers, IoT Players exploring in-flight data analytics, Wi-Fi advocates, industry analysts, Wi-Fi operators, Cellular Operators, networking equipment providers.
Showcase of monetization models to maximize revenue and differentiating services of the investment /ROI in the In-Flight connectivity business
Definition of standard architecture and deployment guidelines for interoperable, scalableand high-quality services and connectivity with air to ground Wi-Fi on flights
- Provide industry deployment guidelines for in-flight connectivity
- Set the benchmark for the value proposition of in-flight connectivity and recommendation of monetization tactics for airlines
- Analyze the challenges and opportunities for in-flight connectivity enablement options with user experience cases
- Develop a set of test cases and checklist for optimal In-flight Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Offer Wi-Fi Roaming and Offload Certification for In-flight Connectivity